Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Yonana... A guiltless treat




Holy Crap! This thing,
is called a Yonana.
Go out and buy yourself one.
Here's a link. Seriously though, go get one.
Now you may be thinking to yourself, "Hey Lemons, why would I possibly need another goofy gadget in my kitchen like your mother?" Why? OH, I'll tell you why.

 IT MAKES FRUIT INTO ICE CREAM WITHOUT IT BEING ICE CREAM! 

I'll show you.
First of all, it comes with its own little recipe book which is a) Awesome and b) I don't plan to follow exactly because, well, it's me.

Notice how I only made one frozen banana because I don't read directions.


Whatever, I'll just make it more peachy.
It's also the frickin' easiest thing to do.

Just put the frozen fruit in the top.


It come's out like this.
Stir.


Cherry.

No GUILT! No DAIRY! No SUGAR!
My mind was literally blown.

Now you may be asking yourself, "But Lemons, can't I just use a food processor? Isn't that the same thing? I already have one of those."
Shut up. It doesn't work.  Betsey tried. She said it didn't work. I trust her. She's a brain surgeon.  Physics won't let it happen with a food processor.

So theretofore, go get one.  Spend the 50 bucks and stop being fat.  Especially after last weeks treats, yeesh.  

No comments:

Post a Comment