Monday, May 7, 2012

I wanna be famous...kind of.

I am starting a blog today.  Congrats to me. I am doing this in the hopes that I will one day be internet famous.  I am too insecure to be actually famous but being famous on the internet is like being the most popular kid in school.  You can't really brag about it without looking like a total tool but it gives one a sense of total, ego soothing satisfaction. I just hope that what you read and see is so enjoyable that you tell all your friends and families about it. So, here it goes.

I realize this might come off like I'm writing a blurb for my internet dating profile (which I've done) but how else should I start off this relationship with a blank page and possibly no readers?

My name is Emmeline.  I have many nick names.  I live outside of Philadelphia.  I love meeting people and making acquaintances.  I don't particularly like to get to close to people because I like to feel mysterious. (Even if that is just an illusion I created to satisfy my slight narcissism.)  I'm also terrified that people won't like me if they really get to know me.  I'm hoping that through this blog, I will just completely come out to world as who I am regardless of what you all think. Although, I do care what you think, because I want you all to read my blog and like it and copy it and shit.  (Which I think you will all do anyway because I have exceptional taste, I think...mmm whatever.)

Here's a picture of me on a duck.


And here's a picture of my dog, Savannah.  FUZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYY *chomps*

And here's picture of a really mean cake.



No comments:

Post a Comment