Monday, May 14, 2012

On a rainy monday...

First off, this song fits this post.



Yes, I know I'm posting on a Tuesday however, the intentions were there.  It was, ya know, one of the days.
Today was a sad day.  We had to lay to rest a very special person.  Marianne McMichael, you will be missed. We love you and hope you are resting peacefully now.

While I did have something else in mind for today's project, I thought of something different in light of today.


I painted this a while ago when I worked at Color Me Mine.
I modeled it after the Ukrainian Eggs (pysanka)
Marianne was a Ukrainian Orthodox Catholic.  I was inspired to post this because of the beautiful art work in the church.


These are the real eggs which were made from real eggs (if you didn't know).
I love their intricate design and the special attention each gets.
In memory of Marianne, I'm posting these beautiful eggs in hopes to inspire you like she inspired us.

Feel free to post about who inspires you to create or suggestions about what you would like see on Mondays.

1 comment: