Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hey! Drink this!

This is for all my effing fancy fabulous friends out there looking for something fun to drink this weekend.  I'm looking at you, B.Fein.

I don't know what you call it but it sure is delicious.

Here's what you need:
 
Vodka
Club Soda
Limeade
Fresh lime
Cherries
Martini glass
Shaker



Now you can make it more sour or sweeter to taste, that is up to you but here is how I like it:

Fill the shaker with ice.
3 parts vodka
2 parts limeade
1 part club soda

Pour into glass
Squeeze fresh lime.
Garnish with Cherry and Lime


For something more sweet use cherry limeade.
For something more sour use fresh squeezed lime juice.
For something stronger, you can always drink straight out of the bottle.

Actually, I'm joking...kind of. But seriously, don't drink straight out of the bottle. Unless it's Goose, then you can blame it on the goose if anything happens, not me. 

^-- Lol, see what I did there ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment