Friday, May 11, 2012

The Amateur Fashionista Friday.

I love fashion! I think it the easiest way to define yourself.  I love experimenting and trying new things with my style.  My cousin is designer, so you should check out her blog.

I decided on Fashion Friday to better inspire fun outfits for the night on the town or your weekend!

This week, my very first VIDEO!!  It's just little make-up tutorial I whipped up :)

Here's the finished look!

Nothing crazy.

Now, Amateur Fashion Friday can't be complete without the outfit! This outfit was going to be my original birthday outfit.  My other dress ended up being better but this one is still a goody and should be shared.


I'm not a huge fan of this picture but meh.

I LOVE MODCLOTH!
This website is fantastic (a little pricey.)
It's full of unique items that I'm completely in love with.
The dress and the tights, I bought from there.  The shoes, I bought a long time ago but these should work. You can find more expensive and cheaper ones.  I think those are the most reasonable.

Now just when you think the shoes are the WOW factor of this outfit...

WAHBAM! Peacock feathers on the back!  So FUN!

Now, for the more modest person...
Go with a plain brown tight and some simple flats. 

I personally think that's totally boring!  This outfit is incredible.
 Wear it and work it!



2 comments: