Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Good tips for fine tuning.

Happy Wednesday Everyone! First thing first...
HAHAHA funny.

For this week's wellness Wednesday, I'm going to talk about diet.
I know some of you will probably hit the back button after that but what I'm going to share anyway.  It's more of an experiment on my part.  If I manage to get the desired results I will encourage you all to try it!

Until then, I won't tell any of you to do it.
Here is what is happening,
I am attempting to try a new diet.
I have been plateauing at 192lb for about a month now.  Yes, I said it 192 POUNDS!  I know it's just a number but it is still a lot of weight to be carrying on a 5'8" frame.
Some people say, I carry it well.  I don't believe them.  Regardless, I am still in love with myself or I obviously wouldn't be sharing it with you people.


I have been kicking myself at the gym trying to make myself faster and stronger!  I recently started weighing myself.  While I know that I am gaining muscle, I still feel as if I should be losing all this fat around my butt, thighs, and tummy.

I figured it's my diet.  Actually, I KNOW it's my diet.

Here is what I'm doing.
I'm going to eat every 2-3 hours.  Small meals.
I'm using the app Calorific.
I'm trying to make 50% of my daily diet good green things, such as, veggies, fruits, and whole grains.

I will keep you updated on my progress.  It's my little experiment for the summer.

Edit: Here are my measurements: I'll be monitoring them as well. (Thanks Kimmy)
Arms: 12.5in
Bust: 43.5in
Waist: 32.5in
Hips: 45in
Thighs: 27 in


No comments:

Post a Comment